Major League Gardens, the ultimate social festival with the best outdoor activities and stage acts, will take place at the FNB Stadium (outer field) on the 18th of March 2017.
- Strict traffic-control measures will be in operation. Help avoid traffic congestion – travel early to the stadium.
- If parking in the precinct, please ensure that you have obtained your pre-paid stadium parking ticket from Computicket.
- Arrive early to avoid missing the start of the event.
- No alcohol consumption will be allowed in the parking area.
- SMSA, SAPS and stadium security and their duly authorises officials reserve the right to prevent any persons from bringing in any item to the stadium outer field which is reasonably considered to be a danger or risk to the general of the event. (Please see our Stadia Terms of Entry.)
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff member or security personnel. Guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns to a nearby event staff member.
- Emergency numbers:
Stadium Management: 011 247 5300
Venue Operations Centre: 011 247 5300
Booysens SAPS: 011 433 5223
Computicket: 0861 915 8000
How do I know which entrance to use?
Fans are urged to familiarise themselves with ticketing information pertaining to Stadium Entry and to arrive at the stadium early.
What do I do in the event of an emergency?
In the event of an emergency, go to the nearest event staff member, security personnel or alternatively contact:
The Venue Operations Centre (VOC) on 011 247 5300
SMSA Reception at (011) 247 5300 or 0861 STADIUM.
Patrons are encouraged to report any issues or concerns to a nearby staff member, who will be on hand to assist including those with disabilities with serious emergencies.
May I bring my own food or beverages?
Unfortunately not. Braais and fires for braais in the parking areas are strictly prohibited. The consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the parking areas and minors are cautioned against attempting to purchase alcohol, as there will be no alcohol sales to minors. Trained staff will be monitoring beverage points and checking identity documents.
Where is the disabled parking?
How can I provide feedback to Stadium Management South Africa?
Written feedback can be sent to email@example.com, or to speak to someone, call 011 247 5300.