7 February 2019
The Top Empowerment Conference aims to gear South Africa towards an all-inclusive economy through transformation.
The undisputed, leading empowerment conference and knowledge sharing platform in South Africa, spanning over a 2-day period, is the renowned initiative that will arm you with the latest transformation insights and opportunities to help your business thrive – and possibly even meet your next client.
The conference will take place in Johannesburg on the 10th and 11th of April 2019.
A few of the participating transformation influencers
Top 2019 conference themes
- Advancing black ownership through the Black Industrialist Programme
- Enterprise Development and Strategic Supplier Sourcing
- Unlocking your return on investment through skills development
- Approaching transformation through national building programmes
- Employment equity in the workplace
- 5 ways lo develop young talent into future CEOs
- Tools to applying authentic leadership on a day-to-day basis to maximise business success
- What do the next 25 years of transformation look like in Africa?
- It’s time for IT to do empowerment right: How can the digital economy add $300-billion a year to Africa’s GDP?
- Unpacking the critical role that youth play in shaping our economy: How participating enterprises can enhance their B-BBEE scorecards and certificates up lo two levels