The 2019 edition of the derby between two of the countries fiercest football rivals will reach fever pitch on Saturday the 27th of July at the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg.
VVIP PackageR5995 P/P excl. VAT
Prime Position Suite Ticket, Fine Dining Experience, Executive Bar, incl select whiskeys, Upmarket decor & set-up, Parking 1:2, Professional service from expert staff
Premium PackageR3250 P/P excl. VAT
Suite Ticket, Three Course Premium Buffet, Complimentary Premium Bar, Parking 1:4, Professional Service from Expert Staff
Due to Technical difficulties PRASA Trains will not be operating on events day.
The use of the arranged public transportation for the event is highly recommended. It will ease congestion around the Stadium and ensure that you will arrive in time for the match.
The following public transport arrangements have been put in place for the event:
Rea Vaya will be operating a service to transport fans to the OPFC vs KCFC Match from its stations along the Rea Vaya phase 1A and phase 1B route to the FNB Stadium. Fans will be dropped off and picked up at the Soccer City Rea Vaya Station after the match. Ticket prices are R30 for a single trip and R40 for a return ticket.
Top 6 Taxis
Top 6 Taxi fare will differ depending on distance travelled therefore estimated costs are as follows:
- To FNB Stadium – R14 (Confirmed)
- Return – R15 (Confirmed)
Pick-up and drop off points will be in Parking 4 of the Joburg Expo Centre , the taxi pick-ups and return destinations are as follows:
- Noord street: MTN Taxi and the Bridge Taxi Rank
- Bree Street Taxi Rank
- Commissioner and Von Weilligh Street Taxi Rank
- Von Brandis Marshall street Taxi Rank
- Baragwanath: Moroka Police Station and Maponya Mall Shopping Centre
- Eldos: Kliptown Post Office Taxi Rank
- Dobsonville Police Station
- Meadowlands Police Station
- Phefeni Taxi Rank
- Cross Road Taxi Rank
- Dube Station Taxi Rank
The N17 approach will be open for general public use. This route will be heavily policed.
There are either road closures or accreditation checkpoints at the following intersections (please see the attached precinct map):
Outer Perimeter Road Closures/Accredited Vehicle Check Points:
- N1 South Off-ramp and N17
- RandShow Road & N1 North Off-ramp
- Randshow Road & N1 South Off-Ramp
- Nasrec Road and Dunlin/Colorado Drive
- Nasrec Road and Jukskei Drive
- Soweto Highway and Mentz Street
- Soweto Highway and Golden Highway
- RandShow Road and Soweto Highway
- Pat Mbatha & True Street (Bus and Taxiway)
- Booysens Reserve Road and Crownwood Road
- Crownwood Road and Amethyst Road
- Nasrec Road and Adcock Ingram Road
- Nasrec Road & Alouette
- Soweto Highway and N1 South On-Ramp
Inner Permimeter Accreditation Checks & Road Closures
- Nasrec Road and Randshow Road
- Randshow Road and Commerce Street
- Golden Highway and Stadium Avenue
- Nasrec Road and Recreation Road
- Nasrec Road and Stadium Avenue
- Booysens Reserve & Nasrec Road
- Booysens Reserve & League Avenue
- Nasrec Road and Shaft 17
- League Avenue Circle & Soccer City Avenue (Full Closure)
- N17 & Nasrec Circle
- SAFA House Entrance
- Soccer City Avenue & Shaft 17
- Nasrec & Shackleton (Ormonde View Gate)
- Nasrec Road & N17 Traffic Circle
- Landbou Road & Ring Road
- Landbou Road & Transport Hub
- Nasrec & Rifle Range Road
- Nasrec & M1 South Off-Ramp
- Golden Highway & Ring Road 1
- Golden Highway & Ring Road 1
- N17 and N1 North On-Ramp
- Stadium Avenue & Traffic Circle
- League Avenue& Soweto Highway On-ramp 7 Off-ramp
- Strict traffic-control measures will be in operation. Help avoid traffic congestion – travel early to the stadium.
- If parking in the precinct, please ensure that you have obtained your pre-paid stadium parking ticket from Computicket.
- Arrive early to avoid missing the start of the event.
- Please respect the rights of other fans who have paid more for their ticket by ensuring that you only sit in your allocated seat during the event.
- No alcohol consumption will be allowed in the parking area. Fans are encouraged to make their way into the stadium when they arrive. Under no circumstances will intoxicated persons be allowed access into the stadium.
- SMSA, SAPS and stadium security and their duly authorises officials reserve the right to prevent any persons from bringing in any item into the stadium which is reasonably considered to be a danger or risk to the general of the event. (Please see our Stadia Terms of Entry.)
- Stadium has a strict No Smoking Policy and urges patrons to adhere to these smoke-free restrictions within the Stadium.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff member or security personnel. Guests are encouraged to report issues and concerns to a nearby event staff member.
- Emergency numbers:
Stadium Management: 0861 STADIUM
Venue Operations Centre: 0861 STADIUM
Booysens SAPS: 011 433 5223
Computicket: 0861 915 8000
How do I know which entrance to use?
Fans are urged to familiarise themselves with ticketing information pertaining to Stadium Entry and to arrive at the stadium early.
What do I do in the event of an emergency?
In the event of an emergency, go to the nearest event staff member, security personnel or alternatively contact:
The Venue Operations Centre (VOC) and SMSA Reception on 0861 STADIUM.
Patrons are encouraged to report any issues or concerns to a nearby staff member, who will be on hand to assist including those with disabilities with serious emergencies. Emergency numbers, event details and evacuation procedures will be relayed via the PA system, on big screens and on the Stadium’s scoreboards.
What may I bring into the stadium?
Fans are advised not to bring any food, alcohol, drinks, umbrellas, cameras, recording devices, iPads or tablets to FNB Stadium as these items are not permitted past the turnstiles.
Is smoking permitted in the stadium?
FNB Stadium has a strict No Smoking Policy and urges fans to adhere to such restrictions because failure to do so will result in fines being issued.
May I bring my own food or beverages?
Unfortunately not. Braais and fires for braais in the parking areas are strictly prohibited. The consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the parking areas and minors are cautioned against attempting to purchase alcohol, as there will be no alcohol sales to minors. Trained staff will be monitoring beverage points and checking identity documents.
Do you have wheelchair access?
Which level of the stadium is the wheelchair access on?
How is the disabled access accessible?
Where is the disabled parking?
How can I provide feedback to Stadium Management South Africa?
Written feedback can be sent to email@example.com, or to speak to someone, call 0861 STADIUM.