A professional guide will take you on a memorable and enlightening 60-minute tour of FNB Stadium, the iconic and globally renowned 94 000-seater stadium.
When Do Tours Take Place?
We conduct tours on Thursdays from 09:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:30 and 15:00.
Please note that tours will be unavailable from the 19th of December 2019 and will reopen on Thursday the 9th of January 2020.
What Does the Tour Include?
The Tour includes a not-to-be-missed visit to areas otherwise not accessible to the general public, scale models of the Nasrec precinct, architecture and construction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa host venue. Making your tour a tad more surreal is the visit to the pitch level, players tunnel, change rooms, warm-up areas and mixed zone areas graced by football and rugby’s biggest superstars.
The journey continues through to the VVIP/VIP areas where the biggest names in sports administration and international celebrities were entertaining and socializing during these mega events. The tour ends with a visit to the upper concourses, upper seated level and ramps leading to the Stadium museum. These state of the art facilities will leave you breathless and is a must see for any visitor. There are various photo opportunities allowed at different locations on the tour. Individual viewing and unguided tours are however not allowed.
Stadium Management SA strives to make your tour experience a memorable one and is therefore open to customizing guided tours for your specific wants and needs. Stadium Management SA will accommodate requests for a private tour for a marriage proposal, wedding photos, birthdays, private functions and catering ranging from snacks and braais to fine dining.
One tour guide can accommodate up to 60 guests. Should your group be bigger, the group will be split up into smaller groups.
Types of Tours
Looking for something to do with your group? We provide the perfect experience for groups of all sizes and ages. All tours can be tailored to your specific group needs.
We welcome schools, youth clubs and coach operators on our stadium tours, allowing students the opportunity to witness first hand where their heroes prepare and play.
The public can enjoy a guided tour of the stadiums with friends and family. These tours provide a personal touch, giving the opportunity to ask plenty of questions of the tour guide.
- All tours are subject to booking and confirmation
- Tours are conducted Thursdays only between 9am and 16:00
- Tours times are: 09:00; 10:30; 12:00; 13:30 and 15:00
- Telephone bookings please note the office is open Mon-Fri 08:00-16:30
- Walk-ins available subject to availability
- All tours began and end at gate C
- No tours of the stadium on days with scheduled events. For security reasons and or during event preparations certain areas or even the whole stadium may be closed and therefore not open for viewing
- Visitors are advised to arrive 15 minutes before the tour commence. If visitors are late for the tour we will endeavour to move them onto the next available slot
- All tours are subject to change, cancellation and alterations sometimes at short notice. Every effort will be made to contact the tour reference holder
- Refunds are not given at any circumstances, however changes to the tour dates and times can be arranged, changes will incur no extra cost
- Personal property is the responsibility of the owner. SMSA accepts no liability for any loss or damage to such property
- We have facilities to welcome disabled visitors and we recommend a call in advance to make additional arrangements necessary
- Visitors are not permitted on the pitch at any time